Introducing The New Mums and Bubs Classes
- Introducing The New Mums and Bubs Classes
- Group Reformer Classes Are Back Up and Running
- Continuing of Social Distancing and Good Hygiene Routines
Now that we are back and running, we would like to introduce or new Mums and Bubs Classes! This is great for mums and bubs to get out and have some fun! These classes run every Tuesday from 11:30am - 12:30pm. If you are interested please feel free to register on our website and book. Spaces are limited, so book in quick to secure your spot. Below are a few benefits of doing Pilates with your baby;
- Reconnects and strengthens your deep abdominals and pelvic floor muscles
- Prepares your body for more vigorous exercise
- Heals abdominal separation
- Improves your posture, relieves aches and pains, and prevents postural related injuries
- Improves upper body and lower body strength
- Improves self-confidence
- Controlled breathing to reduce anxiety and help you relax
- Bonds you with your baby
- Meet other new mums
Group Reformer Classes Are Back Up and Running
Group Reformer Classes are back up and running again! For those that have done the group refromer classes before, please feel free to book in again now that we are back in the studio. For those that would like to give the reformer classes ago, please have a look on our website for pricing and schedule times. The group reformer classes are a max of 5 people each class and run for about 45 mins. It is a bit more intense than the mat classes, but is a great way to give yourself more of a challenge.
The use of a Reformer is to allow the body to exercise a full range of motion for arms and legs, while stabilizing the torso to allow for muscle isolation. The reformer not only allows the user to tense and tone muscles, but also stretches the muscles to their full natural extent. This technique builds very toned, but extremely lean body sculpting. There are many benefits to the Pilates Reformer in terms of the flexibility that it encourages. And because the Reformer allows the joints to use their full range of motion without stressing the body, it increases the blood flood to the joint issues and helps to increase the ability of the joint to flex over time. Studies have found using the Pilates Reformer helps to relieve stored tension in the back, shoulders, hips and neck.
Continuing of Social Distancing and Good Hygiene Routines
We still encourage the continuation of social distancing and good hygiene routines, so that we can all be safe during this pandemic and continue to keep the studio up and running. We thank all our clients for keeping up the good work during this time. Our policies are still in place and we continue to encourage for compliance. Policies are as follows;
- All clients must bring their own towel and water bottle to the studio
- Equipment is provided at the studio for all classes and is disinfected regularly, for your convenience
- All clients are required to wipe down their mat, and/or other equipment used with disinfectant wipes provided, after each class.
- At this time, group mat class will be up to 10 people max and hopefully will return to normal capacity in the next coming weeks.
- Our group mat classes allow appropriate distancing between each client, which allows social distancing to be preformed.
- We ask that all clients disinfect their hands when they come into the studio and when they leave. Hand sanitizers will be provided at the studio, to be used.
Quote of the month - "Each new day is a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it. And make the most of it."by Gymquotes.co