We Are Finally Open Again For Business!
- We Are Finally Open Again For Business!
- Policies In Place To Keep Our Clients Safe
- Local Business Awards 2020
Its finally official, we can reopen and continue business as usual! It has been a long and tiring few months, but we have pulled through and continued our work via the online world. We would like to thank our clients for their continuing patience and support throughout this pandemic. We can definitely say we can't wait to get back in the swing of things at the studio. We have added the new schedule online, via our website of the classes available, for when we reopen on Monday 15th June! For those of you that borrowed equipment during this pandemic for the online classes, can we please have them returned to the studio by Saturday 13th June, so we can be ready to go for when we reopen on Monday 15th June. We will open from 10 am to 12 pm on the Saturday, to give everyone time to pop in and drop off any items borrowed. Hurry and jump online to book, as spots are filling up fast! We ask that our clients be understanding and patient with us when we do reopen our doors, as it will be hard to allow for everyone to have their desired class dates and times. Please be mindful that we will accommodate as much as we can to everyone's needs.
Policies In Place To Keep Our Clients Safe
When we open our doors again on from Monday 15th June, there will be a few rules and regulations in place to keep all our clients safe, during this pandemic. We ask that all our clients be respectful and understanding of the polices in place during this unpredictable time. Policies are as follows;
- All clients must bring their own towel and water bottle to the studio
- Equipment is provided at the studio for all classes and is disinfected regularly, for your convenience
- All clients are required to wipe down their mat, and/or other equipment used with disinfectant wipes provided, after each class.
- At this time, group mat class will be up to 10 people max and hopefully will return to normal capacity in the next coming weeks.
- Our group mat classes allow appropriate distancing between each client, which allows social distancing to be preformed.
- We ask that all clients disinfect their hands when they come into the studio and when they leave. Hand sanitizers will be provided at the studio, to be used.
Local Business Awards 2020
Nominations for the Local Business Awards 2020 are up and running! We were one of the finalists last year in the Local Business Awards and hope that we can continue to strive☺️
"The Local Business Awards acknowledge outstanding local businesses and their people who go above and beyond - providing an exceptional customer service experience.
During the past 30 years, the Local Business Awards Trophy has become a powerful symbol that local businesses aspire to." - The Local Business Awards Australia
We will have nomination slips located at the studio for anyone who would like to vote for us, and now you can vote online! Just click on the link below and it will take you straight to the local business awards site, to be able to vote! Thank you all again for your continuing support!
Quote of the Month - "You can say what Pilates is in three words. Stretch with Strength and Control. And the control part is the most important because that makes you use your mind."by Romana Kryzanowska